On to the 30 Days of Lists...
30 Days of Lists | Day 25: Today's To-Do List
Well I didn't do this list on the actual Day 25 because I was on my trip. So this is actually a to-do list for today, 9/27. Which is horrifying the amount of work I came back to.
- Go through the 70 work emails that I got while I took three workdays off.
- Present the financials (annual budget, resource planning, and capital requirements) to the SCP auditor for the annual audit, which happens to be today.
- Start working on first pass of 2012 budget. Friday is new sudden deadline from the boss.
- Drink lots of coffee to get through all this.
- Notify accounting of the new CPC accrual amounts for the rest of the year.
- Deal with some purchase orders and invoices.
- Ask Brian for parts rework charges by country and send the charges through Titan.
- Straighten out the new FML organization code for the new hire in Spain.
- Drink lots of diet Coke to get through all this.
- Go home and process trip photos.
- Pay month-end bills.
- Pull my hair out.
30 Days of Lists | Day 26: Things To Do Before My Next Birthday
- Lose 10 lbs
- Go to my yearly physical checkup
- Go to the dentist
- Finish 2011 Project Life and New 52.
- Plan 2011 Elf Party
- Handmade Christmas extravaganza
- Trip to Dallas
- Trip to Hawaii
30 Days of Lists | Day 27: My Overused Words / Phrases
- Get a life!
- Give me a break!
- As if.
- Put that on the calendar.
- I don't have time for this _______.
- Aww Noodz. (When our cat Noodle does anything remotely cute or funny.)
- What's for dinner?
- Tao yen! ("That's annoying" in Chinese)
- Best thing ever!
- Where's Noodle?
- That's SUPER-DUM. D-U-M, DUM.
- Homie don't play that (yea, I still use this phrase from the late 80's)
- You should bookface that (that's what we call Facebook)
- Can you believe that?!
Now I'm beginning to think I must be super-annoying to be married to...