Almost wrapping up with 30 Days of Lists for September! I’m really happy I did it, but I’ll also be ready to move on to October and be done!
30 Days of Lists | Day 28: If I Ruled The World
- Everyone would go by their childhood nicknames.
- There would be singing in the office. Singing is my favorite.
- There would be International Elf Day, where everyone would watch the movie Elf at the same time.
- There would be real justice in everything.
- Everything would be fair. Nobody could claim something is not fair.
- We would only do things that we love and get paid for it.
- No more taxes. I guess the government would magically have money.
- No more gambling or casinos.
30 Days of Lists | Day 29: Things That Were Awesome About This Month