Over the last few weeks I’ve been busy crafting away in my craft studio. I made a VERY limited number of handmade holiday papercrafting kit. I thought I would give one of these holiday papercrafting kits away for my 1,000 blog posts celebration! Well, the 1,000th blog post actually happened a few weeks ago, but that’s okay, we can still celebrate now! :D
This handmade holiday papercrafting kit can certainly be used to make a December/Holiday/Christmas mini album, or you can use it to make other holiday cards and crafts. The kit contains 6x6 papers, but they are not hole-punched, so you could use them for whatever you want, not just for making a mini-album.
- 6x6 sheets of double-sided pattern papers from My Mind’s Eye’s 12 Days of Christmas collection.
- Clear heavy acrylic cover (peel off protective covering before use)
- Hambly woodgrain overlay
- Paper doily
- various envelopes
- hand-sewn and hand-stamped decorated kraft and white cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye 12 Days of Christmas die cut sheets
- My Mind's Eye 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS rhinestones
- My Mind's Eye 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS Trims
- 5 yards of Divine Twine Holiday twine (red, green, and white twisted together)
- 6 handmade holiday embellishments (doodads)
- 1 4x4 Jenni Bowlin Studio Die-Cuts Classic Label
- 2 blank manila shipping tags
- 1 red chevron bitty bag
- 1 polka dot kraft bitty bag
- 1 glassine bag hand-stamped with santas
- 2 red avery tags
- 5 white mini avery tags (3 hand-stamped with holiday sentiments)
- 5 colorful striped paper clips
- 7 vintage buttons tied with twine
- 2 Basic Grey journaling tags
- 1 strip hand-stamped holiday tickets
- 2 binder rings (in case you want to make a mini-album)
Close up of the papers.
Close-up of the handmade embellishments.
Close up of the hand-stamped little tags.
Close up of the red chevron bitty bag, the 5 yards of holiday Divine Twine, and the trims.
Close ups of the sewn, hand-stamped, and hand-painted pages.
So what do you think? Pretty cool eh?
This holiday paper-crafting kit is valued at $32. For a chance to win it, please leave a comment telling what your favorite holiday tradition is. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Only one comment per person please! Contest will close on Sunday night 9pm Pacific time, and winner will be announced Monday 12/5. As soon as I hear back from the winner with his/her mailing address, it will be mailed out to you the next day. Good luck and happy holidays! :D
*Giveaway now closed and winner has been announced here!*